At the beginnning of (almost) every day, I write, I plan, I add to my gratitude journal, I research and I think (sometimes too much). I try to organize my day and my thoughts so the day goes smoothly. As you all know, I have 5 boys. My day is ever changing. So I can try all I want, there’s always going to be something new added to my plate. The trick is to not let that plate spill over. Don’t let yourself get so overwhelmed that you can’t handle everything that’s going on in your life. If you find yourself in this posision you need to act fast.
- delegate chores/ work
- try a grounding exercise https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/treatinganxiety/2010/09/top-21-anxiety-grounding-techniques/
- take some deep breaths
- write down your thoughts
- go outside
- try cleansing exercises
- splash cold water on your face
- SELF-CARE (not just on Sunday)
- call a friend and chat
- re-arrange something in your house
- ASK FOR HELP even if you think you don’t need it
This is just a small list of things that sometimes work for me. Different situations call for different help. Always keep trying different ways to help yourself.
Have a magical day!!